Saturday, June 12, 2010

The summer my couch moved to France.

Despite the many amazing awards from my school year, there were a lot of hard personal trials, so when people asked what I was doing for the summer my response was always...relaxing, laying on the couch, doing nothing. Well all of that changed two days before school ended. My brother told my mom he needed to go downtown to get his passport updated, his company was sending him to Paris on Wednesday. She told me later that night and I told her how on the way to school that week I had a French Bakery shop and thought how good a chocolate eclair would taste. So June 5 I bought a plane ticket to leave for Paris on June 9....this was the beginning of my spotantious lessons.

My brother and I in front of the Arc de Triomphe



Notre Dame



No comments:

Post a Comment