Friday, July 15, 2011

Showers of blessings-Getting ready for Colton

With the time quickly approaching, I "helped" give Amy a baby shower for Colton. The reason I have "helped" in quotes is because despite my love for my sister....her and my mom are the ones with the gifted creativity.  They both love to have all of the i's dotted and t's crossed when it comes to excellence.(I keep hoping it will rub off on me, but it doesn't seem to be happening) So here are some of the beautiful things they were able to put together for the shower.



I did however get Colton a fun bag of goodies. I am hoping we will be able to use the frog bag equipped with a magnifying glass on some adventures in the future.  He also will now have a fabulous wardrobe that will include an outfit about how much his aunt loves him.



Of course Nana is looking
forward to having another grandbaby to love on.














The afternoon was spent being showered in gifts and pictures books by those who love Amy the most.  The best thing about showers is the people who come to give them.  Thankful to have learned from the GREATEST AUNT how to be an aunt.




No comments:

Post a Comment