Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update from Trena and her pictures of the house for the babies.

Just to update you.....I signed a two year contract on Friday and will go through the house tomorrow with the owner's son to finalize all the updates/repairs they need to make and to exchange keys. So exciting!





I am SO looking forward to having you here as we set up the baby house!!! It would be overwhelming to think of doing it myself. I see God is so sovereign in His timing and I am so thankful that you will be here when you will. I somehow knew that He would work everything out this way; I had a great peace in His timing and thought it would be so perfect for you to be here.





I don't know if we will be registered by then or not, but I am hoping to "open" or at least move there July 1st.















Side view of the house




Front room-big enough for toddlers and babies to play










One of the bedrooms

The goat and cow pens




3 comments:

  1. hey ms.luce it kaitlyn these pictures are amazing those kids are so luck. i hope you have a great time. love kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ms.luce its kaitlyn. these pics are alsome those children are so luck. i hope you have a great time. and i hope the money helps. love kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's Grace. I am a follower

    ReplyDelete